Job Openings Account Payable Executive
About the job Account Payable Executive
- Handle full spectrum of Accounts Payable functions including inter-companies payments and routine AP aging report.
- Accurate and timely processing of 3-way match of purchase orders/delivery orders/invoices, non-PO purchase and staff expense claims.
- Verify complete and accurate AP documentation with proper approval submitted to finance department.
- Check and ensure compliance of indirect taxes (GST/VAT/Sales Tax) treatment on accounting entries of invoices.
- Proper recording and posting of invoices to ERP system, database system and/or accounting program.
- Perform reconciliation and tracking invoices related to prepayment, deposit, accrual, other receivables/creditors for proper accounts recording and posting.
- Reconciliation against statement of accounts for external vendors and inter-companies.
- Liaison with responsible department(s) for issues and concerns in relation to accounts payables process and documentation.
- Prepare various monthly schedules and reports in assistance of respective general ledger accountant(s).
- Accounts Payable functions supporting holding company and its subsidiaries.
- Participate in value-add projects to identify and drive continuous improvements in process efficiencies.
- Participate in yearly budget and monthly/quarterly/yearly forecast process in relation to AP.
- Liaise with internal and external auditor on AP related matters.
- Other ad hoc assignments.
- Minimum Diploma in Accounting or Related Accounting Qualifications.
- Minimum 2 to 3 years experience in related experience.
- Able to work independently, able to take stress as well as being proactive team member.
- Meticulous, well-organized, and strong sense of accountability.
- Proficient in Microsoft applications and accounting software.
- Able to start work in a short notice period.
Enjoy great career development opportunities in a fast-growing company.
We regret to inform that only the successful candidates will be notified.