Job Openings Electrical Design Engineer
About the job Electrical Design Engineer
- Designing work on electrical drawing.
- Plan & Monitor the design process.
- Maintain design documents and drawings.
- Coordinate electrical activities to meet project requirement.
- Establish control standards and procedures to monitor the performance of electrical generating and distribution systems, motors and equipment.
- Ensure design and component selection for advanced control system for material handling system such as airport baggage handling, air cargo and in-flight catering system conform to elevate codes, standards & customer specifications.
- Work closely with customer and consultant for design confirmation and sub-contractor on panel, switchboard fabrication.
- Any ad hoc duties as assigned.
- Degree in Electrical and Electronics Engineering or equivalent and above.
- Applicant must have related working experience. (preferably 2 - 3 years of related experience in Industrial Automation or similar industry)
- Experience in motor control panel, control box and switchboard hardware design.
- Familiar with system designs using PLC like: Siemens, Allen-Bradley, Omron, etc.
- Proficient with MS Office Program, Autocad and Eplan (latest version).
- Knowledge on designing in 3D layout will be an advantage.
- Proficiency in English (written and oral skills) is a MUST and ability to converse in Mandarin will be an advantage.
- A responsible, self-motivated, meticulous and resourceful team player with good organisational and communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task and work independently in a fast paced environment.
Enjoy great career development opportunities in a fast-growing company.
We regret to inform that only the successful candidates will be notified.