Job Openings Human Resources & Administration Executive
About the job Human Resources & Administration Executive
- Process Singapore payroll independently and take charge of all other payroll related issues.
- Manage HR system to maintain and maximize its function.
- Take charge of other HR function, such as application and renewal of work permit, staff compensation and benefits, recruitment, etc.
- Prepare manpower cost report and budget as required by HR Director.
- Able to contribute in HR policy revision and HR exercises improvement.
- Work closely with departments to provide support on staff management matters to achieve optimal and effective staff performance.
- Manage HR matters for overseas entities and report to HR Director.
- Office administration duties.
- At least 5 years of HR experience in Singapore.
- Versed with HR system (preferred Easy Pay) and able to manage it independently.
- Familiar with HR practices in Singapore and versed with Employment Act and MOM regulations.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (especially for Excel).
- Accountable, self-motivated, attentive to details, positive working attitude and eager to learn new things.
- Good communication skills and able to work multi-task and independently in a fast paced environment.
- Applicant must possess at least a Diploma/Bachelor Degree in Human Resource Management or equivalent disciplines.
Enjoy great career development opportunities in a fast-growing company.
We regret to inform that only the successful candidates will be notified.