Job Openings HLC Engineer
About the job HLC Engineer
Design and develop software applications for airport logistics systems such as baggage handling systems, air cargo handling systems, in-flights catering systems and parcel sortation systems.
The computer software engineer shall perform the following functions:
- Requirement analysis.
- Functional specification documentation.
- Software design and development.
- Software implementation.
- Testing and commissioning.
- Provide end-user training and pre and after-sales support.
- Master/ Bachelor Degree in Automation/ Computer Engineering /Computer Science.
- Able to design and debug system/platform level software independently.
- Strong knowledge at least in two of the following programming knowledge
- C#, C/C++, VB
- DBMS, MS SQL, Oracle, MySQL
- DirectX, VB.NET/ASP.NET;
- Strong knowledge in software engineering is a MUST.
- 2 years experience of software development in doing full SDLC is advantageous.
- Project experience in Microsoft SQL Server, Visual Studio C#, .Net, WCF, WPF.
- Experience in development with Version Control software, such as Git or SVN.
- Knowledge about software design pattern and relevant practice experience.
- Knowledge at integration of Intranet in an enterprise, database and network security.
- Experience or knowledge of Computer Vision will be a high advantage.
- Applicants MUST be able to work independently within a team and be technology-driven
- Applicants MUST be willing to travel and work in Penang and on overseas projects