Job Openings Admin Executive (Operation & Support)
About the job Admin Executive (Operation & Support)
- To follow up closely with the team's work progress and update the management as and when required.
- Be responsible for date entry, documentation, prepare printed materials and report compilation.
- Take meeting minutes and follow up as per record.
- Assisted to prepare reports and analysis as required.
- Be responsible for documents translation, in between English and Chinese.
- Be administrative support in bidding/tender process preparation.
- Any ad-hoc duties assigned.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in Business/Administration/Management or equivalent.
- At least a minimum of 3 years of relevant working experience is required.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Power Point is essential.
- Meticulous, organised and independent is highly valued in this position.
- Bilingual in English and Mandarin to liaise with Mandarin-speaking associates.
Enjoy great career development opportunities in a fast-growing company.
We regret to inform that only the successful candidates will be notified.