Job Openings Graphic Design Intern
About the job Graphic Design Intern
- Designing a wide variety of things across digital and offline media.
- Planning concepts by studying relevant information and materials.
- Illustrating concepts by designing examples of art arrangement, size, type size and style and submitting them for approval.
- Preparing finished art by operating necessary equipment and software.
- Coordinating with external and internal web designer, marketing, printers, and colleagues, as necessary.
- Contributing to team efforts by accomplishing tasks as needed.
- Communicating with clients about layout and design.
- Creating a wide range of graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, and websites with software such as photoshop.
- Reviewing final layouts and suggesting improvements when necessary.
- Major in Multimedia, Graphic Design, Mass Communication, or any related field of studies.
- Technical Skills: Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, INDesign or other editing tools.
- Interpersonal Skills: Able to communicate challenges and ideas, punctual, responsible in getting deliverable done in stipulated timelines.
- Product and services Knowledge: products and services training programs.
- Soft skills: time management, active listening, empathy, proactiveness.
- Language: Proficient in English and Bahasa Malaysia.
Salary and Benefits
- Basic salary: RM800
- Travel allowance, EPF & SOCSO
- Opportunity to be absorbed as full-time employee
Enjoy great career development opportunities in a fast-growing company.
We regret to inform that only the successful candidates will be notified.