Job Openings Cost Accountant/Project Accountant
About the job Cost Accountant/Project Accountant
- Perform all projects journal entries functions including monthly schedules preparation and reconciliations within the group and its subsidiaries.
- Review and posting of project expenses raised by accounts payable and staffs claims.
- Compute and ensure that the Projects revenue and cost recognition is in accordance to the percentage of project completion.
- Prepare monthly various closing-related reports and schedules that are submitted in a timely manner.
- Perform monthly projects analysis of profit & loss, costing review, and highlight any significant variations in expenses against project budget costs.
- Follow up on any update or variation for all project costs budget with the respective project in charge.
- Prepare budget cost control reports on a monthly and quarterly basis using data from the financial administration and various departments.
- Project analysis between actual and budget.
- Participate in value-add projects to identify and drive continuous improvements in process efficiencies.
- Participate in yearly budget and monthly/quarterly/yearly forecast process in relation to project costing.
- Handle full set of accounts and perform monthly closing activities for 1-2 subsidiary company.
- Prepare monthly schedules, tax computation, and yearly audit schedules for the assigned company.
- Liaise with internal and external auditors on project-related matters.
- Liaise with external tax agents on yearly statutory tax filing and time to time queries from authorities.
- Assist and correspond with internal and external personnel and banks on treasury matters relating to project bonds issuance/maintenance.
- Other ad hoc assignments.
- Degree in Accountancy, ACCA or equivalent.
- Minimum 3 to 4 years experience in project costing/manufacturing MNC environment.
- Strong analytical skills and meticulous and proficient in MS Office, especially strong MS Excel skills.
- Able to work independently, able to take stress as well as being a proactive team member.
- Project costing experience.
- Assertive yet tactful with good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Company Transport Provided
- Lunch Subsidy Provided
- Friendly Working Environment
Enjoy great career development opportunities in a fast-growing company.
We regret to inform that only the successful candidates will be notified.