Job Openings Project Delivery Unit (PDU) Intern
About the job Project Delivery Unit (PDU) Intern
- Work closely with the manager and completing all allocated tasks.
- Source potential customers through networking, cold calling, and industry research to increase sales.
- Communicate with clients and potential customers in person, by phone and by email to understand their needs.
- Attend and participate in meetings, workshops, events, and exhibitions.
- Update documents and project`s records.
- Undertake miscellaneous tasks assigned by the manager from time to time.
- Major in Business Administration, Business Management, Marketing, Advertising, Communications, or any related field.
- 3.0 GPA or higher.
- Interpersonal skills: communication, prospection, presentation, persuasion, negotiation Product and services.
- Knowledge: products and services training programs.
- Technology knowledge: Basic Microsoft Office tools such as Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Soft skills: time management, active listening, empathy, and enthusiasm.
Salary and Benefits
- Basic salary: RM800
- Travel allowance, EPF & SOCSO
- Opportunity to be absorbed as full-time employee
Enjoy great career development opportunities in a fast-growing company.
We regret to inform that only the successful candidates will be notified.