Job Openings Front-End Portal and Web Developer
About the job Front-End Portal and Web Developer
- Seeing through a project from conception to release
- Strengthening the front-end architecture of the platform and ensuring optimum performance and responsiveness
- Plan and manage the development of features facing users for the platform
- Deliver based on User Story and Design documentation
- Contribute to the refinement of the users story and development task
- Work closely with Product Manager Product Designer
- Design and integrating APIs
- Develop design (wireframe and low-fi mock-up) to communicate the design to development team and stakeholders
- Participate in validation and testing activities with Product Designer
- Meeting both technical and consumer needs
- Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages
- Above 3 years of developer experience and delivering features for social / social media platforms
- Proficient in managing front-end and back-end development for platform – including API, Web, Data
- Have good collaboration skills with internal and external teams (cross-team, cross-regional)
- Proficient in configuring using latest development tool
- Proficient in latest for the front-end development stack (for these framework Node.js, Typescript, Angular)
- Able to support configuration and development of extension to the platform (Google Analytics, Facebook Chat, LinkedIn, other publishing API)
- Proficiency with server-side languages such as Java, PHP, and .Net.
- Relevant portfolio experience in development for social media platform or related industries is a plus
Enjoy great career development opportunities in a fast-growing company.
We regret to inform that only the successful candidates will be notified.