Job Openings Treasury Executive
About the job Treasury Executive
- Familiar with bank accounts management, responsible for opening and closing bank accounts, KYC and compliance documents for all bank accounts including subsidiaries bank accounts both locally and overseas.
- Assume responsibility in cash management procedures within the group, handling day to day payment transactions such as fund transfer and payment in various online banking platforms.
- Loan management: Review in funding needs and liaison with banks or Head Office including external borrowings and intercompany loans.
- Prepare routine reporting on all treasury activities to Head Office on a timely basis.
- Manage and develop banking relationships and assist in setting up of the new facility.
- Has basic knowledge of international settlement, and handle trade finance operations including Letter of Guarantee and L/C documentation.
- Research, analyse, review FX or credit exposure and propose appropriate hedging and funding activities (Forex transactions, swaps, forward, loans, deposits, etc.)
- Cash and liquidity management through cash flow planning and forecasting.
- Participate in annual budgeting processes.
- Other ad hoc assignments.
- Degree in Accountancy, ACCA or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years' experience in treasury function or in a relevant financial role
- Thorough knowledge of financial legislation, regulation, and practices
- Knowledge in monetary market, investment management and financing techniques
- Working knowledge of MS Office and financial management software (SAP, Oracle etc.)
- Good with numbers and figures
- Strong analytical skills and meticulous
- Able to work independently as well as being a proactive team member
- Assertive yet tactful with good interpersonal and communication skills
- Bilingual in English and Mandarin (read and write a plus)
- Company Transport Provided
- Lunch Subsidy Provided
- Friendly Working Environment
Enjoy great career development opportunities in a fast-growing company.
We regret to inform that only the successful candidates will be notified.