Job Openings Copywriting Intern
About the job Copywriting Intern
- Collaborate with the Marketing Team and relevant departments in producing copies for various channels (OOH, Ad-Hocs, push notification, visual copies etc).
- Collaborate with the Organic Team to produce and upload writing material in line with best SEO and ASO practices.
- Think strategically to craft compelling messaging in line with campaign objectives.
- Translate ENG written material to BM and vice versa.
- Perform keyword analysis using given tools (SEMRush, etc).
- Plan a monthly editorial sheet in direction with the marketing goals and organic growth.
- Simultaneously manage multiple projects with short deadlines.
- Major in Copywriting, Marketing, Advertising, Language, Communication, or any related field.
- Technical Skills: Communication, proactive, able to work independently & express ideas. Able to proficiently use Microsoft Word and Power Point.
- Product and services Knowledge: Possess knowledge and can write content for the Training, Certification & Job Opportunities Industry.
- Soft skills: Communication, Enthusiasm, Punctual, Able to complete task within a stipulated timeline.
Salary and Benefits
- Basic salary: RM800
- Travel allowance, EPF & SOCSO
- Opportunity to be absorbed as full-time employee
Enjoy great career development opportunities in a fast-growing company.
We regret to inform that only the successful candidates will be notified.