Job Openings Senior GL Accountant
About the job Senior GL Accountant
- Prepare and maintain accounting ledgers, journals, schedules and reconciliation for entities within the group.
- Maintain foreign currencies rate in system.
- Review and provide FA number creation during acquisition of fixed assets or change details in master data.
- Review monthly depreciation, prepare journals for assets disposal, write off and transfers. Maintain FA schedules,
- Ensure that the closing is completed within the stipulated timelines
- Prepare and ensure that the month-end closing related reports are submitted on a timely manner
- Perform variance analysis on the financial performances of the entities (including subsidiaries)
- Monitor cash flows to ensure that there is funds to run a healthy operation. Monthly cash balances reporting. Any cash issues must be highlighted to the supervisor
- Ensure that all intercompany balances are properly reconciled on a monthly basis
- Ensure that government surveys are completed and submitted on a timely basis
- Formulate and review accounting processes/policies throughout the Company to ensure accounting and financial reports reflect the conditions of the business and provide reliable information for control and management purposes
- Prepare periodic indirect tax (GST, VAT, sales tax, etc) submission for entities within the group
- Manage and review the Company tax compliance i.e. tax estimation, tax computation, coordinate and respond to income tax inquires
- Prepare draft Financial Statements and Notes to Financial Statements
- Liaise with external auditors in preparation for and during annual audits
- Other ad hoc assignments
- Applicant must possess at least Degree in Accountancy, ACCA or equivalent
- At least 4 years experience in similar capacity
- Strong analytical skills and meticulous
- Able to work independently as well as being a proactive team member
- Assertive yet tactful with good interpersonal and communication skills
- Bilingual in English and Mandarin (read and write a plus)
- Able to start work within short notice
- Company Transport Provided
- Lunch Subsidy Provided
- Friendly Working Environment
Enjoy great career development opportunities in a fast-growing company.
We regret to inform that only the successful candidates will be notified.