About the job Sales Development Manager
We are looking for an ambitious Sales Development Representative to join our Sales and Marketing team. If you want to grow your career in a dynamic environment and love to push the boundaries of what is possible, then Kivuto Solutions is the place for you. You will be working within a fast-paced, fun, challenging and creative environment to achieve team and individual goals. We have a flexible working environment and this role can be done 100% remotely.
Who Does Well at Our Company?
If you are a motivated learner that can take initiative and be curious, you will fit in well at Kivuto. Those that are tech-savvy and excited to collaborate will thrive. This role has great potential to grow – the ideal candidate is someone looking to build a successful career in sales. Effective communicators are welcomed members of the team.
This role will report into the Director of Marketing as they will be key to building the top of the sales funnel. The SDR will be responsible for managing inbound leads, answering them quickly and efficiently to ensure no lead is abandoned. They will be working very closely with the Enterprise Sales Executive, working inbound and outbound leads to put meetings on the Sales Executive’s calendar. They will also be working closing with the Director of Marketing to ensure all communication is logged in the CRM (HubSpot) and they are leveraging the latest language and collateral.
- Respond to inbound requests to ensure no lead is ignored
- Initiate conversations with new, hot and/or cold leads to scope out interest, identify potential opportunities to develop business, and make new introductions
- Research each prospect to ensure the sales executive team have a clear picture before they initiate the discovery prospect
- Working closely with the Marketing Department to stay on top of new and existing sales collateral so you can educate prospective customers about products and services offered by Kivuto
- Ask questions and be curious when talking with new leads to learn more about their needs
- Accurately log all communications into the CRM (HubSpot)
- Maintain accurate reporting and detailed documentation of all business development activities, maintaining consistency and integrity of data
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Communications or related field of study OR in lieu of a degree, 1-3 years experience in a sales role or 3-5 years in a customer success/support role
- Curiosity into what drives leads to convert into long-term customers
- A pro-active self-starter who can operate both individually and as part of a team
- Excellent listening skills, client service, and consulting skills
- Superior presentation and excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent computer skills, including Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Excellent negotiation skills including conducting needs analysis, positioning, business justification and closing skills
- Optional but highly desirable: Spanish as a second language
- Optional: French as a second language
- Optional: previous experience with CRMs (particularly sales tools like HubSpot/Salesforce/Pipedrive, Gong, Sales Navigator, ZoomInfo, LeadIQ, call recording services, etc.)
- Optional, but not required, call center experience