About the job Manager - Tender management (India)
Globibo is a comprehensive Conference Technology Company as well as an International Language Service & Training Provider. We are the largest Integrated Event Technology Provider in South East Asia and benchmark for quality interpretation and translation based on international standards. As the partner of all major Embassies, Organizations and International Companies, we focus on the customization of our services to specific needs. We are pioneers in research-driven learning methods and innovative learning aids. For more information please visit www.globibo.com.
You will work with global clients and governments, understanding their needs and position how our organization can provide value to them.
You identify key contacts in strategic companies and establish a relationship with individual procurement officers.
Work with international teams to provide great customer proposals and support the actual delivery of those projects with the corresponding delivery teams.
Reporting to: Executive Director
- Government: Identify major tender platforms, and corresponding tender for which the organization qualifies
- Corporate: Identify corporate procurement platforms, register details and facilitate inflow of RFQs
- Identify and contact key individuals in corporate procurement teams and initiate discussion
- Prepare and submit tenders on our key service lines.
- Identify new tender portals and ensure that we submit tenders across a variety of tender portals.
- Shortlist potential tenders that we can submit and discuss requirements with our delivery team.
- Customize our tender submissions pitches according to the audience and the service line we are pitching for.
- Lost tenders: to call the persons in charge of the respective tenders to ask for feedback on improvement areas.
- Bachelor Degree or above in related field
- 3-5 years of experience in relevant B2B experience
- Great communication skills, Fluent English required (speaking) to communicate with regional clients
- Ability to identify and address the specific needs of each individual customer
- Highly motivated & Independent Individual with an eye for detail & analytical skills
- Result- orientation; high focus on driving (business) results and KPIs
- Passionate about language learning or event technology services
60000.00 INR - 80000.00 INR
Please find some basic information about our world-class Career Development Program:
Globibo Career Path: http://www.slideshare.net/glob...
Globibo Career Development: http://www.slideshare.net/glob...
More Career information under: https://www.globibo.com/career...