About the job Senior Python Software Engineer
Do you love to create apps and websites with great user interfaces to interact? Do you have the creativity to deliver products that are simple to use and comfortable for the users experience?
In Golabs you can find an engineering team who love those small but important details. They are the kind of team who share their knowledge and experiences. The kind who always is learning newest ways to do things even better than in the past!
Our apps have been used by thousands of people in companies worldwide, but hey! That's exactly why we are here! To provide our services in fields like entertainment, tourism, healthcare and any other of our clients needs. Also we love to learn about and assist our clients in their business too, because that's what a software engineer does, analyze problems and solve them.
The team is growing and if you want to be part of it, please lets have a conversation together, it will be a pleasure!
As a reference, this is the job description for most of our development positions:
- 5+ years of industry experience building data-intensive web applications used by human beings.
- Proficiency in Python.
- Experience designing and developing REST APIs.
- Experience developing with Django and Django REST Framework.
- A strong belief that you get the most out of your time when working in a team.
- Lots of fun explaining our back-end to your grandparents.
- And the obvious Git and testing.
- Bonus tracks
- Experience developing with Vue.js or other JS Web Frameworks.
- Basic knowledge of Docker.
Hands-on experience with relational DBs (e.g.: Postgres).
Frequently worked/developed/deployed on the cloud and in automated environments.
- Experience working with continuous integration.
- Experience with software design lifecycle and best practices (code reviews, testing).
- Experience with Linux.
- English: fully proficient or fluent