About the job Senior iOS Software Engineer
Do you love to create apps that facilitate other peoples lives? apps that make you feel proud because they are simple to use and look good?
Theres a great Mobile Team in Golabs where you can share knowledge, experiences and learn new ways to do things the best way!
Our apps have been used by thousands of people in companies worldwide, but hey, Thats exactly why we are here! To provide our services in fields like entertainment, tourism, healthcare and any other of our clients needs. Also we love to learn about and assist our clients in their businesss too, because thats what a software engineer does, analyze problems and solve them.
It is important to mention that our Mobile Team has strongly values of collaboration and is always exploring new technologies and trends. Are you one of us? That's great!
We are looking for a mobile developer passionate for iOS applications to get them into the Apps Store.
- This person is going to work as part of a team to define, design and implement features in the applications in order to complete the tasks assigned.
- It's important for this position to have experience in UI/UX, iOS frameworks, Swift, offline storage, threading, performance tuning and Apple's design principles.
- Knowledgeable implementing efficient mechanisms for streaming video and audio, including compression, bit-rate management, latency management and other optimizations.
- At least 6+ years of experience in iOS development.
- Proven experience developing mobile applications with XCode, Swift, Objective-C and Core Data.
- UI and UX experience.
- Good english skills (B2+ level).
- Strong communication skills with the ability to understand and explain technical issues to a non-technical audience.
As a plus:
- Experience using 3rd party APIs/Backend.
Connect with us!