About the job Senior Data Scientist
Do you love to create apps that facilitate other peoples lives? Apps that make you feel proud because they are simple to use and look good?
Theres a great Android Team in Golabs where you can share knowledge, experiences and learn new ways to do things the best way!
Our apps have been used by thousands of people in companies worldwide, but hey! That's exactly why we are here! To provide our services in fields like entertainment, tourism, healthcare and any other of our clients needs. Also we love to learn about and assist our clients in their businesss too, because that's what a software engineer does, analyze problems and solve them.
Its important to mention that our Mobile Team has strongly values collaboration and is always exploring new technologies and trends. Are you one of us? That's great!
The team is growing and if you want to be part of it, please let's have a conversation together, it will be a pleasure!
- Strong in Data Analytics and Data Science (Mathematics and Statistical Analysis)
- Programming and software skills: Python for Data Science, Data stream processing (Kafka and Spark Streaming etc), Big Data processing (Spark and databases SQL and NoSQL)
- Data Engineering skills: Work with large amounts of real Data, Exploratory Data Analysis, ETL, Data Visualization
- Knowledge of R, SQL and Python
- Experience using business intelligence tools (ex: Tableau) and frameworks like Scikit, Apache Spark, Hadoo