About the job Senior PHP Software Engineer
Do you love to create apps that facilitate other peoples lives? Apps that make you feel proud because they are simple to use and look good?
Theres a great Android Team in Golabs where you can share knowledge, experiences and learn new ways to do things the best way!
Our apps have been used by thousands of people in companies worldwide, but hey! That's exactly why we are here! To provide our services in fields like entertainment, tourism, healthcare and any other of our clients needs. Also we love to learn about and assist our clients in their businesss too, because that's what a software engineer does, analyze problems and solve them.
Its important to mention that our Mobile Team has strongly values collaboration and is always exploring new technologies and trends. Are you one of us? That's great!
The team is growing and if you want to be part of it, please let's have a conversation together, it will be a pleasure!
- 3+ years of experience with PHP development
- Experience with PHP frameworks, e.g. Laminas
- Experience with ORMs like Propel
- 5+ years of experience with development using relational databases, preferably Aurora or MySQL
- Strong background in web services, data modeling and database design concepts
- Experience with source control systems, such as SVN or GIT
- Excellent proactive communications and planning skills
- Collaborate with other Software Engineers, and Test Engineers.
- Participate in the full SDLC using Agile including scrum meetings, iterative, test driven development, task estimates and design sessions
Nice to have:
- Experience specifically with PHP 8+
- Software design experience including understanding of common design patterns, OOP.
- Experience building services in AWS
- Experience with Java or .Net development
- Experience with MongoDB or other No SQL databases
- Experience with Continuous Integration and related tools Harness IO, CodeBuild, CodePipeline
- Familiarity or experience with the following: Perl, JSON, regular expressions
- BS Degree in computer science, engineer, physics or related field