About the job Senior Backend Software Engineer
Do you love to use logic to make the application function properly? Do you love to look for optimizing applications speed and efficiency?
In Golabs you can find an engineering team who love these challenges. They are the kind of team who share their knowledge and experiences. The kind who always is learning newest ways to do things even better than in the past!
Our apps have been used by thousands of people in companies worldwide, but hey! Thats exactly why we are here! To provide our services in fields like entertainment, tourism, healthcare and any other of our clients needs. Also we love to learn about and assist our clients in their businesss too, because thats what a software engineer does, analyze problems and solve them.
The team is growing and if you want to be part of it, please let's have a conversation together, it will be a pleasure!
- At least 5 years of experience as a backend engineer, working on APIs / webapps.
- Good grasp of algorithms; affinity for performance tuning, distributed systems, well architected code.
- Solid JVM dev experience - at least 5 years in Java, Kotlin or Scala.
- Expert level SQL, ideally with Postgres (but Mysql, Oracle, SQL Server, etc are all fine).
- Good English communication skills (B2+ level).
As a plus:
Connect with us!