About the job Senior MacOS/iOS Developer
We are looking for a talented Senior macOS/iOS developer to take ownership of the development of the macOS application. Expect to move fast to take lead in all the things in iOS/macOS development. We are a Technology company and you need to have in-depth knowledge of mobile application development & best practices in the iOS platform. Knowledge of Android and react native will be a plus.
- Working on developing iOS and macOS apps.
- Understand the current systems through provided diagrams, code, and other abstractions.
- Develop new modules into the existing ones as per the defined and already-followed standards.
- Be able to write state-of-the-art applications ranging from complex UIs to challenging middleware and backend components.
- Be able to appreciate and do peer-review, Code Refactoring, and suggest alternate design and development schemes.
- Be able to quickly understand any domain-specific artifact, ask good questions for further understanding, and then come up with intuitive ideas about solving the problem.
- Be always good at and appreciative of Research and Development in the problem domain as well as Technology.
- 4 to 6 years of experience in building native iOS or macOS app using Objective-C/SWIFT
- Must have a strong command of Objective-C.
- Hands-on experience interfacing to back-end APIs (Firebase, other APIs)
- In-depth knowledge of Restful API, different logging frameworks, and offline storage
- Experience working in a team environment
- Solid experience in SQLite, Core Data, Realm
- Maintain code and write unit-test for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Good knowledge of different iOS and macOS versions, devices and its feature, and different library
- Design, build, and maintain high-performance, reusable, and reliable code.
- Should be innovative to maximize development efficiency.
- Experience with multi-threading programming and developing a highly secured app
- Can work with minimum supervision and lead a team of developers
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git