About the job .NET Architect
As a .Net Architect, you will significantly contribute to identifying best-fit architectural solutions for one or more projects; develop design of application, provide regular support/guidance to project teams on complex coding, issue resolution and execution. You will collaborate with some of the best talent in the industry to create and implement innovative high-quality solutions, participate in Sales and various pursuits focused on our clients' business needs. You will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued.
Qualifications & Requirements
- Bachelors degree or equivalent required from an accredited institution
- At least 8-12 years of experience with Information Technology.
- Experienced in using various design patterns, both high-level (e.g., GoF) and those idiomatic to C# and MVC.
- extensive experience in Visual Studio, Visual Studio.NET and Git/GitHub.
- Experience with unit test frameworks, dependency injection and application profiling.
- Proficiency in VNext/Core CLR technology, ideally participating in the early access program of Microsoft cross -platform implementations of and for C# and MVC.
- Ability to prioritize and manage work, adhering to critical project timelines in a fast-paced environment
- A self-starter that is able to collaborate actively with others in a cross-functional team