About the job Senior Project Manager
- Managing all aspects of the project lifecycle. Responsible for managing the complete lifecycle of project implementations. Accountable for full life cycle project management, including project initiation and planning, development, testing, implementation, monitoring, management, evaluation and closeout.
- Build project teams and motivate them to hit project milestones.
- Develop project schedules and recommends appropriate lead-lag times. Plan workload for multiple project management teams and de-conflicts resources. Provide forward-looking schedule analysis to Leadership.
- Training project teams to expand their capabilities by establishing best practices, policies, PM methodologies, quality assurance and control, tools, and templates.
- Setup required communications and meetings with offshore clients to collect requirements and prepare scope.
- Gathering, reviewing, analyzing, and understanding project inquiries & business requirements.
- Identifying the structure of client's business/requirements and what its goals are during design & discovery phase.
- Collaborating between business and technical personnel to ensure a mutual understanding of business processes and client requirements.
- Designing wire-frames/mock-ups where required.
- Accurately assessing, managing, and reporting dependencies, risks, and issues.
Requirements and skills:
- Proven experience as a Project/Product Manager or similar role
- Experience in product lifecycle management
- Background in software development and program management is preferred
- Strong understanding of Agile and Hybrid framework
- Organizational and leadership abilities
- Excellent communication skills
- Problem-solving aptitude
- Creative thinking skills
- Minimum 12 Years of experience