About the job Travel Sales Consultants - FEMALES ONLY
Travel Sales Consultants
We are looking for female ex-crew that are wanting to work back on land in South Africa.
We are looking for ex-crew for a leading leisure, travel and tourism company is seeking a dynamic and customer-orientated Travel Consultant to join their team. As a Travel Consultant you will be responsible for providing exceptional service and expert advice to travellers, creating bespoke travel itineraries, and booking al components of their trips. You will also be responsible for achieving sales targets and contributing to the overall profitability of the business. If you have a passion for travel, excellent communication skills, and the ability to work well under pressure, we want to hear from you.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with customers to ensure repeat business and referrals.
- Design and sell customized travel itineraries to meet individual travel preferences, budgets, and needs.
- Provide expert advice on travel destinations, including visas and travel insurance.
- Maximize sales opportunities through upselling, cross-selling, and promoting the companys preferred partners.
- Maintain accurate records and client details, using the companys operational systems.
- Manage customer complaints and queries in and efficient and professional manner.
- Keep up-to-date with industry trends.
Minimum age for all applicants is 21 years.
Must have clear criminal record.
Must not be on any chronic medication and have clear medical history.
Minimum of 1 years experience in a sales and target driven role.
Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
Strong sales and customer service skills.
Ability to work well under pressure and to tight deadlines.
Proficient in the use of reservation systems, such as Amadeus is advantageous.
As this is retail travel, the ability to work weekends and public holidays (on a roster basis) is needed.
We will be recruiting in line with our employment equity obligations.
Working in a vibrant culture-centric company.
Many learning and growth opportunities means this is a career, not just a job!
Work hard, play hard mentality. We love celebrating successes together!
Monthly salary, and a lucrative commission structure with unlimited earning potential.
Areas of Operation:
Somerset Cape Town | Cape Gate Cape Town
Rosebank Gauteng | Bedford Gauteng