Job Openings Technology Solutions Junior Consultant
About the job Technology Solutions Junior Consultant
We are looking for solutions candidates who are creative problem-solvers who will be responsible for providing professional consulting services to our clients with solutions implementation of the GRC tools.
Key Responsibilities including:
- Analyze a company's IT systems and infrastructure.
- Work with clients to determine requirements and define the scope of a project.
- Clarify a clients system specifications, understand their work practices and the nature of their business.
- Diagnose IT system problems, inefficiencies, and weaknesses.
- Plan a timeline for completion of projects.
- Understand a clients business needs.
- Analyze and determine security threats.
- Prepare documentation and present progress reports to clients.
- Organize training for clients and other consultants.
- Degree in computer engineering/science, information systems, or related field.
- (0-4) years of experience in Technology Consulting field.
- A proven track record of hands-on experience / Good knowledge of at least 1 or more of the following topics:
- Web-based systems architecture
- MS web servers, IIS and windows services
- MS SQL Database administration
- Oracle Database administration
- Security for applications, networking, and operating systems
- Excellent command of English Language (written and verbal skills)
- Flexibility to Travel to customer sites when required
- Project management skills to plan timescales and the resources needed for the project.