Job Openings HR Supervisor
About the job HR Supervisor
We are looking for an HR Supervisor who is ambitious, proactive and willing to grow, She/He will be responsible for providing Core HR operational services to Grafene Consulting.
Key Responsibilities including:
- The day-to-day core HR Operations.
- HR administration including processing of transactions, data input and troubleshooting HR queries via our HR based applications and systems, promoting self-service as a first solution.
- Implement and improve HR services, providing solutions to HR-related matters.
- Analyze and find improvement opportunities for initiatives to enhance employee experience.
- Administration and processing of payroll and benefits programs for the company.
- Participate in all talent acquisition activities including profiling, CV sourcing, screening, filtration and interviews.
- Prepare and submit offer letters to accepted candidates and follow up on their employment.
- Develop and prepare reports as required.
- Degree in business, or related field.
- A Minimum of 4 to 6 years of experience in HR preferably within Technology Services field.
- Excellent command of English Language (written and verbal skills)
- Flexibility to Travel to customer sites when required.
- HR relevant courses is a plus.