Job Openings Internship - Juniors
About the job Internship - Juniors
We are looking for candidates who are creative problem-solvers who will be responsible for providing professional consulting services to our clients in the fields of Technology.
Key Responsibilities including:
- Analyze a companys IT systems and infrastructure.
- Work with clients to determine requirements and define the scope of a project.
- Clarify a clients system specifications, understand their work practices and the nature of their business.
- Diagnose IT system security problems, inefficiencies, and weaknesses.
- Plan a timeline for completion of projects.
- Understand a clients business needs.
- Analyze and determine security threats.
- Prepare documentation and present progress reports to clients.
- Organize training for clients and other consultants.
- Degree in computer engineering/science, information systems, or related field.
- 4th Year Graduates in Technology Consulting field.
- A proven track record of the knowledge in more than one of the following topics:
- SOC analysis
- Security Code Review
- Penetration Testing
- Data Privacy
- Risk Management
- Solutions tools like RSA Archer, SAP GRC, Microfocus
- IT Audit and IT Risk Assessments
- Digital Transformation
- Artificial intelligence
- Data Analytics
- Policies and procedures
- IT project management
- Enterprise architecture
- Excellent command of English Language (written and verbal skills)
- Flexibility to Travel to customer sites when required
- Project management skills to plan timescales and the resources needed for the project.