Job Openings Associate 1 Auditor
About the job Associate 1 Auditor
- Bachelors Degree, preferably in Accounting with a minimum GPA 3.00 out of 4.00.
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply. Having 1 year of prior work experience at a reputable Public Accounting Firm would be an advantage.
- Able to communicate in Mandarin is a plus.
- English communication skills, both oral and written.
- Able to manage multiple engagements and competing priorities in rapidly growing, fast paced and interactive.
- Possesses strong verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Good team player and enjoys working collaboratively with people from a variety of backgrounds.
- Assisting in engagement management and practicing development activities.
- Responsible for conducting the audit as outlined by the Engagement Partner and Engagement Manager in accordance with the firms standards.
- Taking an active part in audit planning and fraud discussion to identify risks, as well as the accounting process and control and appropriate audit strategy.