About the job Seeking Diligent Virtual Assistant with Expert Excel Skills: Join Josan Ventures in Supporting Joel Smith with Great Assistant and Make a Lasting Impact!
Please Note: This job is being posted on behalf of Josan Ventures, supporting Joel Smith by Great Assistant. Great Assistant is a company that works with entrepreneurs to match them to assistants.
Josan Ventures is an umbrella company that owns a portfolio of businesses in the skincare, digital publishing, and car collector industries.
Were looking for a virtual assistant to support Joel. The successful candidate will align with the core values of:
- Pursue flexibility
- Show you care
- Be accountable
We are looking for an assistant who is skilled at looking at data and has a high level of ability in Excel. The successful candidate will be highly organized, able to create structure and work well within structure.
Daily tasks will include, but are not limited to:
- Daily GSheet Reporting (Shopify, Google Ads & Seller Central)
- Weekly credit card reconciliation
- Clearing spam from multiple email accounts to focus Joels attention on necessary items
- Bookkeeper liaison to clear transactions
- Specific research projects as assigned
- Sift through and organize information from projects and provide possible solutions
Skills needed for the role include, but are not limited to:
- Google Docs/Microsoft Office proficiency
- Excel or Google Sheets skills
- Critical Thinking
- Research Skills
- Attention to detail (spot differences in trends, breaks in reports, etc)
- Reporting and collaboration in detail
Technical skills you must know or come ready to learn: (Training will be provided for all the tools)
- Google Suite
This is a 1099 position estimated at 15-20 hours/week
Monday - Friday, flexible hours, a split schedule of morning and afternoon hours PST is preferred
The pay rate for this position is $25/hr.
We're looking for someone to become a long-term (3+ years) partner