About the job Virtual Assistant Opportunity at Revalia Bio: Help Revolutionize Biomedical Innovation!
Please Note: This job is being posted on behalf of Revalia Bio, by Great Assistant. Great Assistant is a company that works with entrepreneurs to match them to assistants.
Revalia is seeking to revolutionize biomedical innovation by honoring the gift of every organ donor. They work closely with hospitals and organ procurement organizations to enable organ donation after patients pass away from incurable diseaseslike untreatable lung cancerthat prevent donation for clinical transplantation. They then bring the organs back to life on organ perfusion technology to run transformative research studies aimed at accelerating the development of breakthrough biomedical technologies without putting patients lives at risk.
Were looking for a virtual assistant to support Revalia Bio. The successful candidate will align with the core values of:
- Cultivate Deep Trust
- Adapt Continuously
- Persevere through Uncommon Connection to Purpose
- Be a World-Class Collaborator
The ideal candidate is detail-oriented with a warm and positive personality, able to handle the dynamic nature of an early-stage startup while maintaining consistency and accountability. They should be a reliable gatekeeper for the CEOs availability, self-motivated, and a quick learner for independent problem-solving. This person must also be solutions-oriented, comfortable with pushing back when needed, and focused on processes and templates to manage change effectively.
Who you are:
- You are the CEO's primary time gatekeeper, safeguarding their schedule for critical CEO responsibilities.
- You take on time-consuming administrative tasks like meeting scheduling, standard email management, and travel coordination.
- You thrive as a fast learner, embracing challenges and acquiring new skills.
- You are comfortable with technology and digital tools like Confluence, Calendly, and Loom.
- Your role extends to protecting the CEO's time for strategic planning, fundraising, and shaping the company's vision.
- Daily tasks will include, but are not limited to:
- Act as a gatekeeper for the CEO's time, ensuring protection of crucial CEO responsibilities.
- Handle administrative tasks such as scheduling meetings.
- Manage standard emails that don't require significant CEO input.
- Assist with travel planning and reimbursements.
- Embrace fast learning and technology use, including tools like Confluence, Calendly, and Loom.
- Independently work for 3-4 hours a day, including managing emails, travel planning, and generating/learning new standard operating procedures.
Technical skills you must know or come ready to learn: (Training will be provided for all the tools)
- Microsoft Suite
- This is a PT W2 position estimated at about 20 hours/week with potential to grow to FT hours.
- Hours are flexible Monday through Friday, but generally you will need to meet with the CEO between 11 am and 5 pm EST.
- The pay rate for this position is $28/hr.
- Were looking for someone to become a long-term (3+ years) partner