About the job Seeking Virtual Assistant for Alexis Ducorbier Insurance Agency: Organize, Communicate, and Thrive! Join a long-term partnership, assist with diverse tasks, and make a difference!
Please Note: This job is being posted on behalf of Alexis Ducorbier Insurance Agency, by Great Assistant. Great Assistant is a company that works with entrepreneurs to match them to assistants.
Alexis Ducorbier Insurance Agency helps protect people from the risks of everyday life, recover, and realize their dreams. They help people with insurance and financial solutions to protect them properly and assist by making recommendations based on customer needs.
Were looking for a virtual assistant to support Alexis. The successful candidate will align with the core values of:
- Model Integrity
- Serve with heart
- Hustle and be your best
- Be a team player
We are looking for an assistant who will be comfortable with Alexis sharing ideas, and not being overwhelmed. Someone who can help see projects through to completion. The successful candidate will be great at anticipating needs and is happy to take after-hours calls 1-2 times/week.
Daily tasks will include, but are not limited to:
- Email management
- CRM notes
- Organizing payables
- Licensing (helping team members with the administrative side of licensing)
- Tracking continued education and license renewal
- Scheduling customers/appointments
- Posting marketing content to social media
- Ordering supplies for the office (i.e. toilet paper, cleaning supplies, snacks)
- Managing marketing budget
- Scheduling coaching workshops
- Planning retreats, events, travel and booking
- Home project organization/coordination
- Scheduling and executing marketing plans and tasks
Skills needed for the role include, but are not limited to:
- Basic Excel Skills
- Growth and Possibility Minded
- High Level of Integrity and Professionalism
- Solutions Oriented
- Results Driven
- Team Player with a Winning Attitude
- Humble in Spirit
- Capable in Skill
- Confidential and Discreet
Technical skills you must know or come ready to learn: (Training will be provided for all the tools)
- Excel and Word
- This is a W2 position estimated at 20-25 hours/week, hours could grow for the right person as the needs arise
- Monday - Friday, flexible hours, 10 a.m. - 4 p.m. CST
- Weekly team meeting 8:15-9 a.m. CT on Monday as needed
- The pay rate for this position is $23.50/hr.
- We're looking for someone to become a long-term (3+ years) partner