About the job Custom Simple Solutions: Are You the Organizational Gatekeeper We've Been Looking For?
Please Note: This job is being posted on behalf of Custom Simple Solutions (simplelawnsolutions.com) by Great Assistant (greatassistant.com). Great Assistant is a company that works with entrepreneurs to match them with assistants.
Brittany, an innovative entrepreneur and owner of Custom Simple Solutions, transformed her family's three-generation commercial fertilizer business, bringing top-quality lawn and garden products to the public. Custom Simple Solutions quickly became a trusted brand on Amazon, known for its commitment to excellence and customer satisfaction. With a rich history dating back to family farming in Canada, the Pecsenka family has spent decades refining their commercial and agricultural formulas, ensuring their active involvement in daily operations and product development.
We are seeking a highly organized and energetic Virtual Assistant who can seamlessly integrate with our team. As Brittany's gatekeeper, you will protect her time and ensure she can focus on her most important tasks. In this role, you will bring positive energy to the team and uphold our core values of "Synergize and Build Community", "Uphold Professional Integrity & Commitment", "Put Customers First", "Support Professional Development", and "Think Outside the Box".
Some of your responsibilities will be:
- Organize the day-to-day calendar, prioritizing important tasks and events.
- Manage our owners inbox, ensuring no important messages are missed.
- Prioritize, schedule and arrange response times for pressing team requests in Slack.
- Manage travel plans, from booking flights to keeping track of travel points and rewards.
- Handle daily tasks including email correspondence, team purchases, supply orders, and document management.
- Assist in task management to keep projects moving forward.
- Take meeting notes and distribute action items to team members.
- Research and gather information as needed.
- Act as our owners gatekeeper, protecting her time, managing incoming requests and ensuring she stays on track with her schedule.
In addition to the above, our successful assistant will possess the following qualities:
- An eye for detail, ensuring accuracy and quality in all tasks.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Takes direction and executes tasks efficiently.
- An independent self-starter who takes initiative.
- An innovative problem-solver with outside-the-box thinking.
- Flexible and adaptable to changing priorities and tasks.
- A strong commitment to professional integrity.
- Welcomes diverse perspectives and collaborates effectively
- Diligent in closing loops and completing tasks.
- Ensures strong follow-through and provides daily updates.
- Proficient and tech-savvy with various tools and software.
You must come ready to learn and use the following tools quickly:
- Google Suite
- Microsoft Outlook & Calendar
- This position is a (1099) contractor position.
- The position will start with 20 hours per week, with the potential for full-time hours as needs arise in the next few months.
- Benefits include: PTO and paid holidays.
- Flexible hours Monday through Friday within our business hours of 6:00 AM to 6:00 PM CST.
- Mornings are needed to get the day started.
- You must be able to pass a background check.
- The pay rate for this position is $23/hr.
- Were looking for someone to become a long-term (3+ years) team member.
If you are interested in this position, apply by clicking on the "Apply To Position" link below.
Please do not contact Brittany or Custom Simple Solutions directly, doing so will disqualify your application.