About the job Senior Full Stack Engineer (Freiburg, hybrid/remote, permanent, ASAP)
Key job characteristics:
- Location: Freiburg (hybrid, remote to discuss only German based candidates)
- Permanent contract
Dear Applicant, We are seeking a highly skilled and experienced Full Stack Developer to drive and shape our client's digital products. Our client is a high-tech start-up operating in carbon removal solutions. As a Full Stack Developer you will be responsible for every aspect of the product software development, including backend, integration with external systems, frontend, database, CI/CD, DevOps, maintenance, 2nd and 3rd level support, requirement engineering.
- Work on and extend a sophisticated domain model that covers all areas of our carbon tracking (MRV+) and marketplace products.
- Collaborate closely with the agile development team including our CTO and our product designers as well as external partner.
- Have the chance to get in direct contact with our customers.
- 5+ years of experience in backend and frontend development.
- Willingness to deep dive into and understand new business domains.
- Proficiency in programming and collaborating with other developers including architectural discussions.
- High degree of autonomy, independence, and intrinsic motivation.
- Deep knowledge of Java, Spring Boot, React, SQL is expected.
- Open to occasional travel.
- Great command of English, German is a plus.
- Living close enough to Freiburg to spend at least 3 days a week in the office.
- Knowledge in Docker, Gradle, Git, Kubernetes, Azure, PostgreSQL.
- Relevant university degree (e.g. Computer Science, Software Engineering).
Get Your Tech Talent - where exciting opportunities and excellent talents unite. Our platform is the bridge connecting IT professionals (freelance/permanent) with businesses looking to grow their tech teams immediately. Joining the Get Your Tech Talent community opens doors to a wide range of project opportunities, giving you the chance to put your skills to the test and work on diverse and challenging tasks. And the best part? You get to choose the jobs that align with your schedule and pay expectations.