About the job General Manager: Recruiting -Perm & ANÜ (ASAP, permanent, Germany based, remote)
Key Job Characteristics:
- Location: Germany, remote
- Permanent position
- Experience: Clear track record building business & team in the space of permanent and Arbeitnehmerüberlassung (ANÜ) recruiting space in the German market. Tech & IT space (preferably)
Dear Applicant, we are seeking a dynamic and experienced professional to join our team as a General Manager for Perm & ANÜ recruiting business in Germany. In this role, the primary focus will be (a) building and expanding business in Germany (i.e., acquiring new clients, extending relationships with existing), (b) building & managing the sourcing processes & team and (c) managing the delivery of the recruiting services in the context of permanent and temporary employment/staff leasing (ANÜ).
The ideal candidate should be able to demonstrate a clear track record building perm + ANÜ business (P&L + team responsibility) in the German market, extensive understanding of the German labor market and the ability to communicate fluently in both German and English.
- Find new opportunities and acquire new cleints in the IT/Tech perm + ANÜ space .
- Build and maintain strong client relationships.
- Develop and execute a strategic plan to drive growth and profitability.
- Oversee the talent acquisition process, including sourcing, selection and placement of temporary/perm workers to meet client needs.
- Ensure a seamless onboarding and offboarding experience.
- Promote the benefits of our talent solutions to potential clients and expand our market presence.
- Ensure compliance with labor and employment laws in Germany.
- Collaborate with the HR team to maintain proper documentation and records.
- Manage all required administrative matters
- Proven experience in the talent solutions or temporary employment (ANÜ) industry in a similar role - minimum 5 years
- Strong understanding of staffing, HR, recruitment, and business development best practices
- Demonstrated ability to develop and execute business development strategies
- Excellent sales and client relationship management skills.
- Fluent in both German and English
- Knowledge of labor laws and regulations in Germany.