About the job Industrial Door Engineer
Industrial Door Engineer
Basic £30,000 - £36,000 OTE £50,000 per year
Based in various locations - Swindon + South/South West based candidates considered
Our Client's business specialises in Industrial doors, including roller shutters, fire doors, sectional doors, etc. We have autonomous roles for experienced engineers to join the team. You must have experience. However, we will look to support you with any relevant training during the induction period; we want everyone to feel a valued team member. This permanent position is well suited for someone looking to advance their skills further and gain hands-on experience in a supportive environment.
Based in the engineering team, you will work closely with customers, managing installations, fault finding, and general planned and preventative maintenance that needs engineers' experience from industrial doors. You will be out on the road attending client sites, and your work will be organised through a PDA.
You will be responsible for installations, fault finding, repairs and preventative maintenance on several prestige contracts in commercial, industrial, and public locations. Some of the larger installations may require an overnight stay.
Qualifications and Skills Required
- Previous field experience within the industry is essential as you will work alone after induction.
- Good knowledge and experience with all types of industrial doors.
- IPAF and PASMA are desirable
- A CSCS card would be ideal.
- Electrical skills would be an advantage.
- Knowledge of Automatic Doors or EN 16005 (desirable)
- Able to pass a DBS check (for some of the contracts)
- Full UK Driving license and somewhere to park safely your company van
A right to work in the UK must be in place
For further details, please feel free to get in touch or apply through the website.