About the job Business Development Assistant Manager (Northern and Southern Region)
The primary focus of a Business Development Assistant Manager is to win deals for HealthMetrics enterprise solutions while assisting the HOD of sales to oversee the team within a specified Business Development. The role is a combination of a Field Sales Representative and an Inside Sales Representative whereby you will be required to use all tools available to prospect and lead clients to closure. Think of the role as a manager in training, however, you will be carrying your own individual target and a team target as well.
- Responsible to achieve maximum sales profitability, growth, and account penetration within an assigned territory.
- Territory may be a combination of geographic, product, industry, and other clients/market dimensions.
- Sells to the territory directly.
- Utilising inbound and/or outbound techniques to identify, qualify and close new opportunities.
- Managing accounts throughout the entire sales process, and collaborates with team members in business development, consulting, and support to uncover all customer needs.
- Responsible for understanding HealthMetrics product offerings and competitive issues to develop solution proposals encompassing all aspects of the application.
- Traveling to clients' offices to identify/develop sales opportunities (Post MCO).
- Participating in the development, presentation, and sales of a value proposition.
- Onsite client presentation with C-levels to negotiate and close strategic and complex deals.
- Liaises with customer contacts for the purpose of managing the customer relationship, identifying new opportunities, and maximizing sales.
- Candidate must be willing to work in Johor or Penang, Malaysia.
- Candidate must possess own transport for meeting clients locally and regionally.
- Candidate with a bachelor's degree or equivalent preferred.
- Preferred candidate have the market knowledge for northern and southern region.
- Preferred at least 2-5 years of sales experience, with a proven/successful sales track record.
- Relevant experience in the related field is a plus point. Healthcare/ insurance background will be an added value.
- Demonstratable experience in Interaction with C-level players.
- Being a team player is extremely important.
- Ability to penetrate accounts and meet with stakeholders within accounts.
- Excellent communication, negotiating, and closing skills.
- A proactive go-getter with the desire to constantly challenge oneself to be better than good to achieve excellent results.