Job Openings Business Development Executive (Penang)
About the job Business Development Executive (Penang)
- Responsible for solution sales to the assigned industries/territory.
- Work closely with Business Development Manager to build pipeline and strategize on how to approach targeted accounts.
- Construct and manage own sales activities and pipeline to meet revenue targets
- Support and attend client-engagement initiatives such as business events from time to time.
- Cold call as appropriate to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities.
- Conduct demo(s) with each qualified prospect and articulate clearly HealthMetrics values and benefits.
- Identifies product improvement needs and market demand based on research and prospects’ feedback.
- Candidate must be willing to work in Penang, Malaysia.
- Candidate must possess own transport for meeting clients locally and regionally.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma/Degree level of education.
- Required language(s): Malay & English
- Candidate must be experienced in conducting a corporate presentation to large enterprises (system demo is a plus).
- Proactive go-getter with the desire to constantly challenge oneself to be better than good to achieve excellent results.
- Preferred at least 1 year of sales experience, with a proven track record. Relevant experience in the related field is a plus.