Job Openings IT Intern
About the job IT Intern
What you will be doing?
From day one of your internship at HealthMetrics, you will be provided on-the-job training as well as mentoring and coaching by your supervisor. You can expect to enhance your knowledge, skills, and experience in a real business setting as we believe in continuous learning and growth. You will be given an opportunity to explore and prove yourself through challenging assignments and by providing feedback and suggestions. The experiences, skills, and knowledge gained throughout your internship will take you a long way in your career.
Finally, an internship with HealthMetrics will show you what a tech company that manages corporate healthcare with a SaaS platform is like from the inside.
- Assist and provide remote desk and system support to users.
- Assist in the management, maintenance, and troubleshooting of IT-related equipment and infrastructure.
- Assist in preventive maintenance of door access points.
- Liaise with vendors for hardware and software support.
- Assist in maintaining and updating IT documentation.
- Assist in maintaining and updating IT inventory.
- Assist in performing and monitoring daily data backup.
- Assist the IT Specialist in rolling out IT projects as defined in Department Roadmap.
- Perform other related duties as requested.
- Bachelor's Degree in Information System, Information Technology, Computer Science, Cyber Risks, or equivalent.
- Knowledge in IT/Computer - Network/System/Database Admin or equivalent.
- Familiar with Windows OS and Mac OS.
- Individual who is a team player with good communication skills. Possess a positive mindset and able to maintain a professional relationship with internal and external stakeholders.
- Individual with excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Brownies points: Understanding of industry standards and best practices, Final year/semester student.