About the job Opportunity for an Ophthalmologist to join a Premier group in Philadelphia, PA!
Opportunity for an Ophthalmologist to join a Premier group in Philadelphia, PA!
Heed Healthcare is seeking an Ophthalmologist to join a well-established Ophthalmology group located in Philadelphia, PA. This amazing opportunity allows you to join a supportive work environment which offers a great work-life balance, allowing you to deliver the highest quality of care to your patients. The ideal candidate will have a passion for providing quality eye care and excellent patient service.
Details About the Position
- Seeking a glaucoma fellowship trained Ophthalmologist
- Full time position - 5 days per week
- The practice has a very experienced staff to include clinical assistants.
- Highly Professional work environment with 100% clinical autonomy
Benefits Included with Position
- Guaranteed Base Salary + Bonus Incentives
- Exceptional Benefits Package including Health/Dental/Life, Paid PTO & CME, 401K match and more!
- Partnership Tract
- Sign on Bonus + Relocation Allowance
About the Location
Philadelphia is the largest city in the state of Pennsylvania, with a population of over 1.5 million people. The city is known for its rich history, including Independence Hall where the Declaration of Independence was signed and the Liberty Bell, among other attractions. Philadelphia is also a hub for education and healthcare, home to renowned institutions like the University of Pennsylvania and the Children's Hospital of Philadelphia. Additionally, the city is famous for its food scene, particularly the iconic Philly cheesesteak.
Please feel free to call me directly at (530)329-6179 or email me at [email protected]. Rest assured that our conversation will remain completely confidential. Don't hesitate to contact me and we can arrange to speak at a time that is convenient for you.