About the job Exciting opportunity for an Ophthalmologist in Long Island, NY!
Exciting opportunity for an Ophthalmologist in Long Island, NY!
We are actively seeking an Ophthalmologist to join a very busy Ophthalmology practice in Long Island, NY. Join a collaborative group of providers with a passion for diagnosing and managing eye diseases that are focused on exceptional patient care. Work alongside experienced ophthalmologists, optometrists and a fully trained team of support staff. If you are looking for an exciting and rewarding career opportunity to work with world-class ophthalmologists look no further!
Highlights of this Position Include:
· Enjoy practicing 3-4 days of clinic and 1-2 day of surgery a week
· Enjoying working at 1-2 clinics within close proximity
· Established patient base - will allow you to quickly grow your practice
· The practice has a very experienced staff to include clinical assistants, scribes, treatment coordinator, office manager, and front-desk staff.
· Highly Professional work environment with 100% clinical autonomy
· Potential Equity Partnership Opportunities
· Lucrative Salary + Sign on Bonus + Relocation Allowance
· Full benefits package including Health/Dental/Life, Paid PTO & CME, 401K match and more!
Located in beautiful Suffolk County, NY this opportunity allows you to enjoy that rural community feeling with a great work life balance. This area of Long Island has so many great things to offer with great restaurants, shopping, excellent schools and is also close to the beach! This is an excellent location to enjoy a true work life balance and still less that 2 hrs away to enjoy the many attractions of NYC!
If you are interested in hearing more about this position, please reach out to me directly for a confidential conversation at [email protected]