About the job Exciting opportunity for an Ophthalmologist in Brooklyn, NY!
Exciting Opportunity for an Ophthalmologist in Brooklyn, NY!
Our client is actively seeking an Ophthalmologist to join their team in Brooklyn, NY! This amazing group is hiring a Cornea/Comprehensive Surgeon to provide quality care to their patients. Enjoy seeing patients in this gorgeous state of the art practice! Work alongside experienced ophthalmologists, optometrists and a fully trained team of support staff with a passion for diagnosing and managing eye diseases that are focused on exceptional patient care.
Highlights of this position include:
- Seeking Board certified/board eligible Ophthalmologist
- Must be Fellowship-trained in Cornea Surgery
- Full time position - 5 days per week
- The practice has a very experienced staff to include clinical assistants.
- Highly Professional work environment with 100% clinical autonomy
Benefits Included with Position
- Lucrative Salary + Relocation Allowance
- Exceptional Benefits Package including Health/Dental/Life, Paid PTO & CME, 401K match and more!
- Sign on Bonus + Relocation Allowance!
If you are looking for a place to call home that is affordable, safe, and has an abundant amount of things to do, Brooklyn, NYC is the place for you! You can stroll through Prospect park, check out the museums, the botanical garden, or take the family to a fun day at Coney Island. If you want to break away from Brooklyn and explore other parts of New York, you can check out other areas of Long Island or ride the subway into Manhattan for the day.
If you are interested in hearing more about this position, please reach out to me directly for a confidential conversation at [email protected]