About the job Senior Backend/Data Engineer
As a senior backend and data engineer, you love understanding the pipelines connected behind the scenes, you don't fear managing high volumes of data and you enjoy optimizing even the last corner of the infrastructure. You will face interesting challenges regarding data processing and high scalability. Also you will have the opportunity to try cutting edge technologies on a daily basis.
You will be part of the data team, the ones that provide the base for all our products. You will constantly be in touch with real product needs and be an active part of how the data transform and reach our final products. Some tasks that we usually do is analyse data, improve and design etls, scale infrastructure, improve architecture, optimize software and a much much more.
Our company has a strong technical DNA so you will be very comfortable with people who understand and share this way of thinking.
* 5 years of experience in software engineering, developer advocacy, or similar.
* Experience with relational and non relational databases.
* Knowledge of main cloud providers.
* Experience working in Unix-like environments.
* Understanding about performance and scalabillity fundamentals.
PREFERRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
* 7+ years of software engineering experience.
* Extensive experience with back-end software development.
* Good interpersonal, communication, and collaboration skills
* Experience with participating in online platforms, including Open Source platforms and Stack Overflow.
* Knowledge in working with infrastructure as a code.
* Work in a young, dynamic growing company with a great atmosphere.
* Competitive remuneration and always according to what you can give us.
* Excellent career prospects.