About the job Marketing Growth Hacker
Are you a marketing professional specialized in profitably scaling traffic via content and distribution channels? Are you able to generate higher revenues via data analysis, idea conceptualization, and end to end execution? Have you engaged in SEO challenges with an obsession to become #1 in your target keywords?
We are looking for a Growth Marketing Manager with 5+ years of experience in a fast-paced hyper-growth environment. Strong knowledge of working for B2B SaaS products is preferred. SEO skills and experience is crucial. This individual is an expert in creating and deploying global marketing strategies designed to drive measurable growth using a mix of channels, mediums and content.
Heepsy is a successful company, which is becoming a global brand with a presence in many countries and the media. The person who participates in this role will have a unique projection opportunity as a growth hacker and will use creative, low-cost strategies to help Heepsy acquire and retain customers.
A data-driven mindset with a flair for impactful copywriting.
- Ability to iterate quickly and run experiments outside your comfort zone.
- A quick learner with exceptional communication skills.
- High standards of excellence and attention to detail.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving capabilities.
- 5+ years of hands-on experience on fast-paced technology marketing teams.
- Extensive experience with SEO and specific optimization algorithms.
- Knowledge of HTML5, CSS3, Java/jQuery.
- Experience with UI/UX best practices.
- Hands-on experience with web analytics and A/B testing tools.
- Experience with email marketing builder (ex MailChimp), CRM (ex HubSpot), and sales/marketing techniques to automate workflows.
- Collaborate with channel-specific marketing teammates (blogging, email, social media, etc.) to identify areas for growth.
- Proficiency with marketing data-tracking tools and dashboards.
- Excitement about growth through content and social channels.
- Propose creative new projects, from building free tools and apps that attract prospects and convert leads, to testing new approaches, to capturing existing demand.
- Analyze, recommend and lead the implementation of improvement initiatives.
- Ability to develop impactful landing pages and high-converting funnels.
- Building funnels for optimal conversions.
- Conduct project management and propose new projects that attract new business.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to identify areas for growth.
- Test and optimize marketing tactics for all campaigns and conversion rate optimization.
- Keep up with industry trends and updated insights of our field specific technologies.
- Combining all possible means of offline & online channels.Thriving for process automation.
Work in a young, dynamic growing company with a great atmosphere.
- Competitive remuneration, always according to what you can give us.
- Excellent career prospects.