About the job English Content Writer
An opportunity has been created for a content writer to develop creative content for Heepsy. It is essential that the candidate has English as their mother tongue language or is bilingual. This role will focus on creating content internally and externally such as our Blog, PR, and Partnership deals.
Heepsy is a successful company, which is becoming a global brand with a presence in many countries and throughout social media. Our influencer search technology provides us with unique and very valuable data to create content. The person who participates in this role will have a distinctive projection opportunity as a content generator and as a content marketer.
Strong written skills.
Has a competitive spirit.
Can collaborate and influence in a “win as a team” environment.
Has a drive for results.
- Minimum 2 years experience developing content in an advertising agency, digital marketing department, or newspaper.
English (mother tongue/bilingual).
Highly proficient writing, 0 misspellings, and attention to detail.
Knowledge of WordPress and digital marketing.
- High dose of creativity to generate texts with concept and engagement.
Basic knowledge of content optimization for SEO.
- Research new trends and propose new topics for the editorial calendar.
Development of all kinds of content for Heepsy’s content strategy.
Articles for Heepsy’s blog
Reports prepared from raw data
Preparation of internal reports to monitor content activity.
- Freelancer management skills for outsourcing certain tasks such as reviewing or translating certain content pieces.
Work in a young, dynamic growing company with a great atmosphere.
Competitive remuneration, always according to what you can give us.
Excellent career prospects.
The opportunity to boost your CV and portfolio of published work.
- Maternity leave substitution contract. If the performance is positive, the company's intention is to continue the position.