Heliox is a market leader in the Electric Vehicle Infrastructure sector, with a leading e-mobility Platform to support the change within Urban Transportation. We provide world class smart energy management solutions that are tailored and scalable within a fast changing e-mobility landscape.
In 2021 we have continued our growth as the Market Leader in eBus Infrastructure across Europe, and now we need people as excellent as our existing team and Products to support our expansion! Due to our continued success we are seeking a Product professional to join our fast growing team within the E-mobility space, in Best (Eindhoven) or Amsterdam location.
You will be responsible for defining, scoping and determining program increments as agreed with product management. The focus of the Product owner is on product and solution, usability and long term product maintainability. This is a collaborative process involving product management, business development and R&D.The Product Owner is able to identify solutions to serve the changing EV landscaping and work across functions to ensure development and timely release.
Your day will look like this:
- Supporting the co-development of a roadmap and drives products and features from concept to launch in a fast-paced environment.
- Leading the product development process with cross-functional teams and various stakeholders, including analytics, design/user experience, engineering, and user enablement.
- Working together with Business development managers and Product managers refine product strategy, road map and relevant KPI's.
- Turning data insights into products with actionable outcomes to the ultimate customer.
- continuously reviews the business needs, refines priorities, outlines milestones and deliverables, and identifies opportunities and risks.
- Defining the user experience, support, and monitoring for customers.
- Translating product roadmap features into well-defined product requirements including features, user stories, and acceptance test criteria.
- Prioritising and maintaining the sprint backlog for assigned products, balancing the requirements of stakeholders.
- Leading the product functional design process based on an intimate knowledge of the users and technology.
We are looking for some who has:
- Minimum of 3 years of product or project development experience
- Proven track record of delivering data driven solutions with a customer-first mindset
- Established background in launching hardware/software or services in partnership with engineering teams and high degree of proficiency in prototyping, iterative development, understanding of Agile principles
- Experience successfully driving end-to-end delivery of data and intelligence solutions, including a wide variety of mechanisms, e.g. dashboards, KPIs, etc
Do you feel the ENERGY? APPLY!
(A motivational letter is not needed, but you are always welcome to share it with us)
An assessment may be part of the selection process.
Heliox provides world-class smart energy management solutions that are tailored and scalable within a fast-changing e-mobility landscape. We are working towards a sustainable world where a seamless charging experience is a standard for every electric vehicle, transforming the way we power our everyday.
Heliox is the market leader in fast charging systems within electric vehicles (EV), public transport, e-trucks, marine, mining and port equipment.
Operating globally, Heliox's HQ is in the Netherlands, with local presence in Germany, Sweden, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain and the United States.
In 2017, the company installed Europe's first and largest rapid charging networks for the e-bus fleet in Eindhoven, The Netherlands; and over the past two years, has created 'model city' energy ecosystems around the world in Den Bosch, Netherlands, Glasgow, Scotland and Montgomery County, Maryland (USA).
Curious about our product and services? Check this short movie starring our chargers at the Schiphol airport in Amsterdam:
Sustainability is what drives us, and here are some numbers we're proud of:
- Powering over 25000 commercial EVs
- Across 40 cities and 20 countries
- 3000 carbon tons savings
- 6000 daily high power charge session
Our Core Values:
Sustainable: We seek long-term solutions to help businesses transition to sustainable electric mobility.
Cooperative: We work closely with a diverse group of partners to ensure we deliver on our promises.
Exploring: We are an innovative company that harnesses new technology and pushes boundaries.
Ambitious: We aim to go the extra mile for our clients, partners, the environment, both local and global and for each other.
Proud: We care deeply about our coworkers, clients, partners, the environment and the projects we work on.
At Heliox, we’re committed to equal employment opportunity and we prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We strive to be an equal opportunity workplace everyday.
Recruitment agencies: we prefer to recruit our newest Helioxers ourselves. We will not react to calls or emails; we know where to reach you in case we need help!
User Stories User Experience Usability Support Strategy Software Services Reviews R Product Management Product Development Management Features Intelligence Development Design Deliverables Data ARe Award Analytics Business Development Business