Sales Software Engineer (DACH, UK, Sweden)
Sales Engineer Software
Heliox is a market leader in the Electric Vehicle Infrastructure sector, with a leading e-mobility Platform to support the change within Urban Transportation.
We provide world class smart energy management solutions that are tailored and scalable within a fast changing e-mobility landscape. Due to our continued success we are seeking a Sales Engineer - Software to join our innovative team.
In 2021/22 we have continued our growth as the Market Leader in eBus Infrastructure across Europe, and now we need people as excellent as our existing team and Products to support our expansion!
Curious about our mission? Check this 1-minute film starring our chargers at Schiphol:
Delivering well formulated and balanced software proposals for tenders.
Keeping non-technical colleagues informed about software specific updates, features and packages.
- Analysing / assessing software specific requirements in tenders.
- Analysing / assessing software specific risks in tenders.
- Creating proposals for new software ideas/requirements and win tenders with delivering high quality software proposals.
- Keep non-technical colleagues informed about software-specific updates, features and packages.
- Preparation of well-maintained (software specific) offer documentation.
- Creating a method to deliver software specific information in a well-structured delivery method
- Discuss the development roadmap with the software development department and propose new software features accordingly.
- Keeping a good relationship with software suppliers and extract new information about their software.
Works closely together with: Tender team
Reports directly to: Team lead Software (Richard van Berkel)
- Analysing / assessing software requirements in tenders.
- Delivering the software proposal for tenders.
- Making sure that what we propose is possible according to existing software or software that is currently being developed.
- Keeping the colleagues informed and well-educated about the software-specific updates, features and packages.
- Train colleagues about new software subjects which are relevant for the market.
Delivering a well formulated and balanced software proposal for tenders
Requirements and competencies:
Education: HBO/WO Software related degree
Work experience: 2+ years’ experience in a high-tech environment
Social-Creative (Solution oriented thinking)-Teamwork-Independent-Flexible,
Interest in both sales and software
Being able to adapt quickly to new requirements and know how to prioritize them yourself.
Being able to quickly understand new software related architectures, designs, and decisions
Translate software concept descriptions to understandable, non-technical descriptions.
Teaching non-technical colleagues about new software concepts.
Being able to see possibilities instead of problems
Electric vehicles and charging stations
OCPP1.6J/2.0 and V2G is a pré
English, German pré
Flexible-team player in a multidisciplinary team,
Creative / Problem solver / Out-of-the-box
Do you also feel the energy while reading this job content? APPLY!
(A motivational letter is not needed, but you are always welcome to send us one, you can upload it too. )
An assessment may be part of the selection process.
More about Heliox:
Heliox is a company in the Brainport area that is growing rapidly! Four years ago, we were with 30 people, now we are with over 240 Helioxers and in 2022 we expect to grow even more! Our (fast) charge systems have been installed in more than 20 countries all over the world. Over the last couple of years, we have won the prestigious FD Gazelle Award 4 times for the fastest-growing company in the Netherlands. We have also won the VDV award for best electrical charging infrastructure and we are very proud of that.
We achieve short process times through our short communication lines and processes. This enables us to deliver custom made products in a short time window. We barely know any hierarchy; everyone is equal. Our employees represent over 30 nationalities. Continuous growth makes our jobs dynamic, but we always look out for each other; we trust one another, and we can always count on each other.
Our core values: Sustainable – Cooperative – Exploring – Sincere – Ambitious - Proud