Business Development Manager - EV charging Trucks (Benelux)
Business Development Manager - EV Charging Trucks (Benelux)
Heliox is a market leader in the Electric Vehicle Infrastructure sector, with a leading e-mobility Platform to support the change within Urban Transportation.
We provide world class smart energy management solutions that are tailored and scalable within a fast changing e-mobility landscape. Due to our continued success we are seeking a Business Development Manager to join our innovative team.
In 2021/22 we have continued our growth as the Market Leader in eBus Infrastructure across Europe, and now we need people as excellent as our existing team and Products to support our expansion!
Curious about our mission? Check this 1-minute film starring our chargers at Schiphol:
Our company is unique, with lots of freedom and room for creativity. But with stiff goals and ambitions, too. We need to perform and we are looking for the best. When others push you back and say it cannot be done, you will prove them wrong by finding alternative ways. If you need to run the extra mile, you will do it. Because you make our ambitions happen.
Sounds like you? Then we have an opportunity for you: come join us to make the world a better place by actively supporting the energy transition!
►(N.B.: Must-have: excellent mastering of the English and French language. Strong bonus: German. Bonus: Dutch, Italian, Spanish, etc.)
You will be the primary liaison for existing customers and responsible for developing new accounts. The key focus of your role will be on strengthening and extending long term business relationships and continuously staying on top of the market trends. As a member of the Global Business Development team, you will have a key role to further develop the sales and to drive our future growth.
You are responsible for turnover and gross margin in your focus area and you will report to the Manager of the Business Development Department.
SALES & BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT e-TRUCKS or High Power Chargers:
- Generating new business at existing customers/accounts and new customers;
- Create successful business propositions together with product development to meet the needs of the market
- Building and maintaining excellent, sustainable relationships with customers
- Monitoring the marketplace and identify the threats and opportunities relating to our competition
- Present a professional image of the company towards the customer
- Continuously improve the ways we work so we improve our commercial position and market share
- Ensure all customer-facing interaction is of high quality and always on time and scope
- Support the overall organization in reaching its goals
TENDERS & PROJECTS
- Together with the Tender Management team, responsible for the optimal result of tenders and negotiations.
- Guaranteeing the quality and accuracy of tender documentation together with tender managers.
- Supporting the Marketing & Sales organization in reaching its goals.
- Supporting a smooth transfer of projects from Sales to Development & Project Management.
- Providing feedback and market insights for R&D and Product Planning departments.
- You will represent Heliox by following the latest industry developments and by attending seminars, congresses, and exhibitions.
A challenging and pivotal role within a scale-up company with a mission to make the world a better place. We have an open environment where you can continuously develop yourself. We know competitive salaries and have an excellent employee benefits program and training possibilities.
This is you
You have the tenacity and drive to seek new business opportunities with our customers and you constantly strive for meeting or exceeding targets. You have good networking and communication skills, you know how to build rapport with people. You take initiative, have excellent organizational skills, can think strategically, analyze sales figures and write reports. You are loyal to the company you work for, colleagues can depend on you and you cannot wait to help Heliox with making transport more and more sustainable.
This is on your CV:
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in business management, business administration, marketing, and sales, or in a technical field related to our products.
- Proven sales/business development experience (8+ yrs) in the automotive/energy or related industry. Experience in the truck market or High Power Charger market is a strong bonus.
- You have good numeracy skills (you can process data and perform complex calculations at high speeds).
- Thorough understanding of renewable energy policy, incentives, and business models.
- Good knowledge and understanding of the automotive and EV industry in EU countries.
- You master English and French language excellently, German, Dutch, Spanish, Italian, etc. are a strong bonus.
N.B.: Recruitment agencies: We recruit our newest Helioxers ourselves. We will not react on calls/mails, we know where to find you when we need help.
Do you also feel the energy while reading this job content? APPLY!
Push the application button and upload your CV.
(A motivational letter is not needed, but you are always welcome to send us one, you can upload it too. )
An assessment may be part of the selection process.
More about Heliox:
Heliox is a company in the Brainport area that is growing rapidly! Four years ago, we were with 30 people, now we are with over 240 Helioxers and in 2022 we expect to grow even more! Our (fast) charge systems have been installed in more than 20 countries all over the world. Over the last couple of years, we have won the prestigious FD Gazelle Award 4 times for the fastest-growing company in the Netherlands. We have also won the VDV award for best electrical charging infrastructure and we are very proud of that.
We achieve short process times through our short communication lines and processes. This enables us to deliver custom made products in a short time window. We barely know any hierarchy; everyone is equal. Our employees represent over 30 nationalities. Continuous growth makes our jobs dynamic, but we always look out for each other; we trust one another, and we can always count on each other.
Our core values: Sustainable – Cooperative – Exploring – Sincere – Ambitious - Proud
Development Business Development Business