Regional Marketing Manager - Barcelona, Spain
Heliox - Future-proof rapid charging solutions driving a cleaner tomorrow
We are very excited to welcome a new Regional Marketing Lead to our team, and we hope it’s you - join and help us make the world a smarter, innovative & more sustainable place!
Heliox is a market leader in the Electric Vehicle Infrastructure sector, with a leading e-mobility Platform to support the change within Urban Transportation.
In 2021/22 we have continued our growth as the Market Leader in eBus Infrastructure across Europe, and now we need people as excellent as our existing team and products to support our expansion!
We provide world class smart energy management solutions that are tailored and scalable within a fast changing e-mobility landscape. Due to our continued success we are seeking a ambitious Regional Marketing Manager to join our innovative team in Barcelona, Spain.
As a Regional Marketing Manager you you will be responsible for building the marketing function within Heliox in Southern Europe. You will manage regional strategy and plan to build awareness, generate demand and nurture customers.
You will work closely with the Marketing team, and report directly to Global Marketing Director.
In this role you will be asked to:
- Create awareness and build a thought leadership position for Heliox by creating relevant and credible stories that resonate in the press and influential EV charging marketing partners;
- Develop and lead integrated (account-based) demand generation programmes and own the forecasting, measurement and analysis of your campaigns;
- Create content based on the local market and customer needs which you uncover together with the sales and partner team;
- Evaluate partner marketing opportunities to build joint marketing campaigns;
- Execute customer and partner communications campaigns such as webinars, user conferences, round tables
- Work closely with the global marketing team you will setup and improve conversion of all paid channels as well as engagement and conversion of the website.
- Forecast and manage Regional Marketing brand awareness and lead generation targets
- Manage Regional Marketing Budget
- Manage media relations and develop contacts with media members, influencers, and community leaders.
- Build a small team of local marketers with the largest Heliox markets
- Assist in the creation of digital, video, audio and print content.
- Track engagement across various platforms and make data-driven decisions.
- Manage presence at industry events, trade shows, and conferences
Requirements and competencies:
- minimum Bachelors degree in Marketing & Communication or Public Relations
- 4+ years of work experience in field marketing, marketing communication, and/or corporate communications;
- 3+ years of account based marketing experience, preferably for an enterprise software solutions
- Experience managing partner marketing and motivation to educate stakeholders
- Knowledge of relevant marketing stack: CRM, Marketing Automation tools, LinkedIn, various PPC channels relevant in reaching B2B audiences
- Competencies - excellent Verbal & Written communication, Initiative, Creative, Adaptive
- Skills - interpersonal skills, customer focus, Resourcefulness, Social networking, Conceptualization, Presentation, Analytical approach
- Knowledge of - Content creation, Campaign planning, Social Media, Public Relations, Public Affairs a plus, Hands-on experience with web content management tools, Proficiency in MS Office, Knowledge of SEO and Marketing Automation tools
- Full proficiency in English and Spanish is a must. Other EU languages are a bonus!
- Attitude/character - Sustainable-Cooperative-Exploring-Sincere-Ambitious-Proud-Eager-Winner-Hands On -Result Driven
We can offer you:
- Innovative scale-up working environment
- Chance to be a part of one of the most exciting e-mobility projects in Europe.
- Unrivalled career progression
- Adaptable environment working
- Competitive salary, 31 days of holiday, lunch coupons, health insurance,...
- Last but not least - an opportunity to contribute towards cleaner and greener world of the future!
Do you feel the Energy? Apply with your CV!
(A motivational letter is not needed, but you are always welcome to send us one, you can upload it too.)
Any questions? Call our Corporate Recruiter Debby Bastiaansen at 0031 - (0)6-11183562.
An assessment may be part of the selection process.
Heliox provides world-class smart energy management solutions that are tailored and scalable within a fast-changing e-mobility landscape. We are working towards a sustainable world where a seamless charging experience is a standard for every electric vehicle, transforming the way we power our everyday.
Heliox is the market leader in fast charging systems within electric vehicles (EV), public transport, e-trucks, marine, mining and port equipment.
In 2017, the company installed Europe's first and largest rapid charging networks for the e-bus fleet in Eindhoven, The Netherlands; and over the past two years, has created 'model city' energy ecosystems around the world in Den Bosch, Netherlands, Glasgow, Scotland and Montgomery County, Maryland (USA).
Operating globally, Heliox's HQ is in the Netherlands, with local presence in Germany, Sweden, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain and the United States.
Sustainability is what drives us, and here are some numbers we're proud of:
- Powering over 25000 commercial EVs
- Across 40 cities and 20 countries
- 3000 carbon tons savings
- 6000 daily high power charge session
· Sustainable: We seek long-term solutions to help businesses transition to sustainable electric mobility.
· Cooperative: We work closely with a diverse group of partners to ensure we deliver on our promises.
· Exploring: We are an innovative company that harnesses new technology and pushes boundaries.
· Ambitious: We aim to go the extra mile for our clients, partners, the environment, both local and global and for each other.
· Proud: We care deeply about our coworkers, clients, partners, the environment and the projects we work on.
Recruitment agencies: we prefer to recruit our newest Helioxers ourselves. We will not react to calls or emails; we know where to reach you in case we need help!