Are you looking forward to making an impact in cleaner, greener energy for big public & commercial transport solutions? Then join our energetic, international team!
Curious about our mission? Check this 1-minute film starring our chargers at Schiphol Airport: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWqV3iWWhBk
►You have excellent command of the English language. German is a bonus.
As an interoperability test engineer, you play a pivotal role within Heliox to make sure Heliox charging solutions, electric vehicles and back-office solutions are in perfect harmony. The charging solutions, electric vehicles and back-office solutions have to comply to well defined charging standards. However, each and every supplier has its own interpretation of those standards and have their reasons to sometimes intentionally deviate from the standard (e.g. to support innovative ideas). It is your job to perform interoperability testing with our customers and partners all over the world. You describe your findings in well formatted reports so that it is crystal clear what issues to expect in operation and you write recommendations for improving interoperability.
You will work closely together with customer project teams and development teams and you will report to the manager software and the customer project manager.
Your main tasks and responsibilities:
· Testing interoperability between Heliox charging solutions and customer/partner electric vehicles.
· Testing interoperability between Heliox charging solutions and customer/partner back-office solutions and services.
· Developing and maintaining interoperability test plans.
· Continuously improving the interoperability test plans based on your findings.
· Writing interoperability test reports.
· Participating in software development meetings.
· Participating in customer project meetings.
· Building and maintaining relationships between Heliox and its customers/partners.
You are very strong in cooperation with customers/partners, testing, reporting and communication. You like to travel and you build excellent partnerships. You display yourself as a strong team player. You have a high sense of accountability and you follow up on commitments of yourself and of others. You always go for the best performance and you achieve excellence in customer satisfaction, process and product quality and reliability. You are well experienced in applying strong logic and troubleshooting skills applicable to both hardware and software issues. You can electronically organize data and present technical information to a variety of audiences.
You show these competencies by being:
- a strong analytical thinker, with attention for detail
- an excellent communicator (verbal and written)
- unafraid of taking the right decisions at the right time
You show a can-do,
get-the-job-done mentality in our professional, multidisciplinary team.
This is on your cv:
· A bachelor (HBO) or masters’ degree in the field of Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or similar.
· 3+ years of relevant experience in software engineering and/or (software) testing.
· Full proficiency in English (native or near-native level), .is a bonus.
Other (preferred) experience & knowledge:
· Experience with charging equipment and charging standards (IEC61851, ISO15118, OCPP, etc.).
· Certified for ISTQB or TMAP.
· Pro: 3+ years of field experience with charging equipment and electric vehicles
A challenging and pivotal role within a scale-up company with a
mission to make the world a better place. We have an open environment where you
can continuously develop yourself. And:
· a salary between € 3.500,- and € 4.800,- gross per month (full-time), depending on your experience and competencies.
· good fringe benefits such as profit sharing and a personal bonus (both performance dependent), flexible working hours, 31 vacation days (FT), and training opportunities.
· a laptop and a mobile phone.
· A professional and fun team, consisting of more than 30 nationalities.
· Energy at our headquarters in Best, with fresh coffee (ground beans) and a selection of fresh fruit.
Recruitment agencies: we prefer to recruit our newest Helioxers ourselves. We will not react to calls or emails, we know where to reach you in case we need help!
Do you also feel the energy while reading about this open job position? APPLY!
Push the application button, upload your cv and answer 3 open questions https://eu.app.seedlinktech.com/en/survey/2909
(motivation is not needed, but you can upload one if you want).
Any questions? Call our Corporate Recruiter Debby Bastiaansen +31(0)88-5016383. Or send a WhatsApp.
Heliox is the Global Market Leader in charging infrastructure for electric transport solutions. At this time our reliable and robust products are being used in the world’s largest opportunity charged e-bus projects. We also deploy fast-charging infrastructure for electric trucks, port equipment and marine transport as a turn-key solution.
Heliox is growing rapidly! Now, approximately 180 people are working at Heliox, but we expect to double that number by the end of 2022! Our (fast) charge systems have been installed in more than 20 countries all over the world. Over the last couple of years, we have won the prestigious FD Gazelle Award 4 times for fastest-growing company in the Netherlands. We have also won the VDV award for best electrical charging infrastructure and we are very proud of that.
Our core values are: Sustainable – Cooperative – Exploring – Sincere – Ambitious - Proud
Engineer Project Teams German Product Quality Software Engineering Reliability Cooperation Electrical Engineering Travel Customer Satisfaction Software Development Computer Science Troubleshooting reporting Testing Communication English