Heliox is a market leader in the Electric Vehicle Infrastructure sector, with a leading e-mobility Platform to support the change within Urban Transportation.
We provide world class smart energy management solutions that are tailored and scalable within a fast changing e-mobility landscape. Due to our continued success we are seeking a System Tester to join our innovative team.
As an experienced System Tester, you have a pivotal role within Heliox. Without you, e-mobility will have to take a loss, because electric buses, trucks, ferries and planes will come to a halt. Taking on this role will mean for you that you can make an immediate contribution to cleaner air in urban life.
In 2021/22 we have continued our growth as the Market Leader in eBus Infrastructure across Europe, and now we need people as excellent as our existing team and Products to support our expansion!
Curious about our mission? Check this 1-minute film starring our chargers at Schiphol:
Do you get how Hardware and Software integrate?
Did you work with physical, technical systems?
Do you have affinity with electronics?
Are you a tester?
THEN WE ARE LOOKING FOR YOU!!
You will be responsible for testing our (fast) chargers’ operational processes, by supporting these test processes throughout the product development life cycle both for the hardware and software of our technically advanced fast chargers. You will take the lead in developing processes and execute tests to approbate and validate our chargers.
You are a member of the Systems Engineering & Testing expertise group and will work in cross functional project teams within the Heliox organization.
In this role, you will:
- Define, develop, implement and execute reusable, flexible, accurate, and well-documented test plans for our hard- and software.
- Work with specifications, tooling, technical documentation, existing use cases and business requirements.
- Propose improvements to address the identified problems, which you will follow up on and, when they are value-adding, which you will embed in the testing processes and plans.
- Follow the market developments concerning standardization of manual and automated testing and you will translate its evolvement into the daily operation. Therefore, you are aware of the applicable market standards (e.g., IEC 61851, ISO 15118, OCPP, UL, etc.).
Testing the Heliox fast chargers involve factory acceptance testing, on-site testing for integration tests with customers and lab tests.
Who you are:
You build partnerships and you display yourself as a strong team player. You have a high sense of accountability and you follow up on commitments of yourself and of others. You always go for the best solution and you achieve excellence in customer satisfaction, process and product quality and reliability. You show these competencies by being:
- a strong analytical thinker, with attention for detail
- action oriented
- an excellent communicator
- working on projects in a collaborative way
- unafraid of taking the right decisions at the right time
- proactive and taking the initiative
This is on your Resumé:
- Bachelor or masters’ degree in the field of (Embedded) Computer Science, Mathematics, Electrical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering.
- 5+ years of experience with testing hardware and software.
- Experience with approbating and validating electrical systems.
- Experience with developing and executing test cases & test plans.
- Good verbal and written skills in English.
Other (preferred) experience:
- Multidisciplinary knowledge about electronics, software, and hardware.
- Knowledge of Agile/SCRUM practices.
- Understanding of software programmes like C/C++, Linux, or CODESYS.
- Measurement equipment experience (e.g., multimeter, oscilloscope, power analyser, audio analysis).
- Experience with relevant charging standards (e.g., IEC61851, ISO15118, OCPP, etc).
- Knowledge of risk analysis and FMEA.
- Certified for ISTQB or TMAP.
- Certified for NEN:3140.
- Any skills in the Dutch language are a bonus, but not a must.
We offer you:
A challenging, leading role within a dynamic, international scale-up organization – and:
- A salary between EUR 45.000,- and 55.000,- gross per year (full time), depending on your experience and competences, and including 8% holiday allowance,
- A profit sharing scheme and personal bonus (both dependent on your results/impact), pension scheme, flexible working hours, 31 holidays, travel cost allowance, training, etc..
- A laptop and a phone,
- An open environment where you can grow and develop yourself,
- Energy with our fresh coffee (ground beans) and a selection of fresh fruit,
- A mini match of table football in your break time, or you can make grilled cheese sandwiches!
N.B.: Recruitment agencies: we prefer to find our newest Helioxers ourselves. Please do not call or mail us, we know where to reach you in case we need help.
Do you also feel the energy while reading this job content? APPLY!
(A motivational letter is not needed, but you are always welcome to send us one, you can upload it too. )
Any questions? Call our Corporate Recruiter Debby Bastiaansen at 06-11183562.
An assessment may be part of the selection process.
More about Heliox:
Heliox is a company in the Brainport area that is growing rapidly! Four years ago, we were with 30 people, now we are with over 240 Helioxers and in 2021/2022 we expect to grow even more! Our (fast) charge systems have been installed in more than 20 countries all over the world. Over the last couple of years, we have won the prestigious FD Gazelle Award 4 times for the fastest-growing company in the Netherlands. We have also won the VDV award for best electrical charging infrastructure and we are very proud of that.
We achieve short process times through our short communication lines and processes. This enables us to deliver custom made products in a short time window. We barely know any hierarchy; everyone is equal. Our employees represent over 30 nationalities. Continuous growth makes our jobs dynamic, but we always look out for each other; we trust one another, and we can always count on each other.
Our core values: Sustainable – Cooperative – Exploring – Sincere – Ambitious - Proud