Process Quality Engineer
Heliox - Future-proof rapid charging solutions driving a cleaner tomorrow
Heliox, with its global headquarters in The Netherlands, is reaching out to an experienced Process Quality Engineer to enable further growth of Heliox Technology Inc., based out of Atlanta (GA).
Heliox is a market leader in the Electric Vehicle Infrastructure sector, with a leading E-mobility platform to support the change within Urban Transportation. We provide world class Smart Energy Management solutions that are tailored and scalable within a fast changing e-mobility landscape.
E-mobility is an exciting, fast growing new market; our chargers keep electric buses and trucks "on the go". Taking on this role will mean that you can make an immediate contribution to a more sustainable future, with cleaner air in urban life and lower global emissions as a result.
Are you looking forward to making an impact in cleaner, greener energy for big public & commercial transport solutions? Then join our energetic team in Atlanta, GA!
Our Process Engineer has a 'bridging function' between outsourced production within various plants and our internal departments like engineering, project management and quality. As a Process Engineer , you are responsible for setting up and optimizing the external production process in terms of quality and efficiency by devising and implementing technical solutions and improvements within the development and production processes. In addition, you provide a system to measure the process in the above areas. You are actively involved in Continuous Improvement initiatives and assisting in building our Quality system.
You work closely together with Direct and Indirect staff of Operations, Project teams, suppliers, customers and manufacturing partners. As a Process Engineer, you report directly to the Quality, Continuous Improvement, Environmental, Health and Safety Manager.
Your daily tasks:
- Setting up new manufacturers in North America and introducing new products to existing manufacturers.
- Analyzing production process and making improvement proposals in the field of quality and efficiency.
- Designing testing methods for testing finished- product and process capabilities; establishing standards; confirming manufacturing processes.
- Executing and implementation of own improvement proposals in close cooperation with the operational team and the engineering.
- Working closely with suppliers to address Quality related issues, conduct RCA’s, apply Lessons Learned, ensure compliance to established procedures, conduct Quality audits
- Being the SME for strategic products
- Actively participating in Continuous Improvement initiatives
- Sharing knowledge with the engineering department within new development projects in relation to the production process so that "efficient & high-quality manufacturing" can be ensured as early as the design phase, thereby enabling new designs to be produced in increasingly higher numbers.
- Supporting execution of production strategies.
- Training and guiding technicians where necessary.
- Maintaining professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, and participating in professional societies.
- Contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Creating frequent update reports on Products & Processes, by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Providing support in the documentation of processes, procedures and the maintaining the Quality system.
In short, you are responsible for:
- Improved manufacturing efficiency.
- Assured product and process quality.
- Product and process reports.
- Documented processes and procedures.
- Achievement of Quality and related KPI’s.
- Bachelor's degree in engineering (manufacturing, mechanical, electrical or electronic) or e.g., Life Science & Technology.
- Previous experience as a Quality or Process Engineer or similar role.
- Minimum 5+ years of working experience in a project driven and high-tech assembly environment.
- Experience with the practical application of engineering science and technology in the areas of Quality, Operational Excellence.
- Knowledge of international standards such as: ISO9001, ISO14001 and IP ratings.
- Fluency in English - French and/or Spanish are a bonus!
Who you are:
- You are an experienced professional with an analytical mind and a great attention to detail, but you are able to see the forest too!
- You are decisive when needed, and possess great communication skills that allow you to assume leadership and provide supervision.
- You know how to efficiently organize your work and plan your tasks, which you are able to perform while working remotely and independently.
- You handle pressure well and do not get distracted easily. Dealing with complexity is your second nature!
- You are a self-motivated individual, with a strong commitment to work and to the maintenance of health and safety standards and environmental regulations.
- Your attitude is solution-oriented, down-to-earth, objective, honest and idealistic.
- Our company's values - Sustainable-Cooperative-Exploring-Sincere-Ambitious-Proud - are the ones you identify with!
- Opportunity to join one of the fastest Global E-mobility Infrastructure organizations.
- Competitive salaries and excellent fringe benefits such as a discretionary bonus (performance and result dependent), flexible working hours, 22 vacation days (FT) and 401K Match.
- Growth and development through training / courses.
Do you feel the ENERGY? APPLY!
Push the application button and upload your CV.
(A motivational letter is not needed, but you are always welcome to send us one, you can upload it too.)
Want to become a Helioxer but in another function? Please check out our career page and follow us on LinkedIn!
An assessment may be part of the selection process.
Recruitment agencies: we prefer to find our newest Helioxers ourselves. Please don't call us - we know where to reach you in case we need help.
Heliox provides world-class smart energy management solutions that are tailored and scalable within a fast-changing e-mobility landscape. We are working towards a sustainable world where a seamless charging experience is a standard for every electric vehicle, transforming the way we power our everyday.
Heliox is the market leader in fast charging systems within electric vehicles (EV), public transport, e-trucks, marine, mining and port equipment. Operating globally, Heliox' HQ is in the Netherlands, with local presence in Germany, Sweden, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain and the United States.
In 2017, the company installed Europe's first and largest rapid charging networks for the e-bus fleet in Eindhoven, The Netherlands; and over the past two years, has created 'model city' energy ecosystems around the world in Den Bosch, Netherlands, Glasgow, Scotland and Montgomery County, Maryland (USA).
Sustainability is what drives us, and here are some numbers we're proud of:
- Powering over 25000 commercial EVs
- Across 40 cities and 20 countries
- 3000 carbon tons savings
- 6000 daily high power charge session
Our Core Values:
Sustainable: We seek long-term solutions to help businesses transition to sustainable electric mobility.
Cooperative: We work closely with a diverse group of partners to ensure we deliver on our promises.
Exploring: We are an innovative company that harnesses new technology and pushes boundaries.
Ambitious: We aim to go the extra mile for our clients, partners, the environment, both local and global and for each other.
Proud: We care deeply about our coworkers, clients, partners, the environment and the projects we work on.
At Heliox, we're committed to equal employment opportunity and we prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender , gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We strive to be a more equal opportunity workplace every day.